This week on the 5 Tech Things you Should know:
- We look at Tech Stocks and how in the last week they have been falling. Are we done with the Quasi-recession?
- Apple refused a woman buying an iPad with cash. Now Apple has changed their policies.
- Google hits big with Android and Google TV, but will the FCC step in?
- The happenings at Ford this week – Microsoft Sync is improving
- A different way to talk about the new Twitter App, as you hear the song from the Pimps of Joytime: Joytime Radio
Back up Now, Back up Often, Backup Off-site with Mozy Home Unlimited Backup – $4.95/Month! Use code “Geek” for 10% off!