Add, Remove Managers to Google Plus Brand Pages [How To]
On Monday, Google added the option to add up to 50 managers to a brand page on Google Plus. The process is pretty straightforward, but the settings feel a bit buried, and if you don’t know exactly where to go, you might miss it.
In this YouTube only video, Jeffrey Powers explains how to add and remove managers to a brand page. He also talks about changing ownership if you move away from a certain project.
- Start on the brand page you want to add a member to
- Choose the “Settings” option (the gear in the upper-right hand corner) and choose “Google + Settings”
- On the left side of the page, you should see “Managers” – Choose the option.
- If you don’t see that, you might be on your personal Google+ page. You cannot have managers on that – only Brand pages.
- Add a manager by email address. They will show up as “Pending” on the list, with you as the Owner.
- When they accept, you will see them as “Manager”.
To remove a manager, just select the “x” next to the person’s name. If you want to relinquish ownership, the “Transfer ownership” option will let you do so.