Day in Tech History Pre-Cap for October 17th – 23rd
Every Week, we’ll give you a Pre-cap of what will the Day in Tech History (www.dayintechhistory.com) will be talking about. Of course, the day in tech history is a daily rundown of technology history – 365 days a year. So there is always a new podcast to listen to!
This is also a CC – Share Alike, so use this video for your podcasts or video shows!
- October 17: 1985 – The 80386 DX is released by Intel
- October 18: 1985 – NES is released in New York
- October 19: 1985 – First Blockbuster opens
- October 20: 2004 – First Ubuntu Linux distribution is released
- October 21: 1986 – President Ronald Reagan signed the Electronic communications Privacy act in to law
- October 22: 1996 – Memorandum of Understanding
- October 23: 2000 – The iPod is introduced