iPhone Unlocking has commercial software to unlock your 3G and 3GS
I was perusing the web when I ran across this site – iPhone unlocking Ltd. The site features a program called “iPhone Unlocking”. For $24.95 you can unlock your iPhone 3G and 3GS phones.The program claims you will be able to:
- Vnc Client iPhone to interact with remote computers
- No loss of features or functionality
- Beat iPhone the music studio in your pocket
- Enable Video Recording
- Lifetime Updates and Support
- Enable GPS
- 100’s of Free Applications
- Enable Rss Feed
- Enable MMS messaging
- Enable instant messengers
- Use Installer.app
The site offers a money back guarantee and full customer support. iPhone unlocking software has not been pursued by Apple lawyers, but most unlocking software has been free to download. Now that a company is asking for money to unlock your phone, this might change the scope.
The company claims to have unlocked over 1 million iPhones worldwide. The company also claims free upgrades for life. I am wondering if they will replace your iPhone if their software bricks it?