NetAtmo is working to fix those problems. They have designed a micro air sensor that is controlled through iOS or Android device. NetAtmo’s air quality monitor can give you a picture of what the atmosphere is like and how its changing throughout the day. Inside and outside the home.
NetAmo air quality links to your mobile device via Bluetooth. It monitors air quality, pollution, humidity, air pressure and more.
SENSORS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Temperature (indoor): 0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 122°F
- Temperature (outdoor): -40°C to 65°C / -40°F to 150°F
- Humidity (indoor and outdoor): 0 to 100%
- Barometer: 260 to 1260 mbar / 7.7 to 37.2 inHg
- CO2 meter (indoor): 0 to 5000 ppm
- Sound meter: 35 dB to 120 dB
TPN Interview by Andy McCaskey of SDRNews.com