On Facebook, G+
Looking to switch to iPads? Why not try iPad Rentals first?
MXL 770 FET MicrophoneI use this MXL style microphone for my shows. It brings the best features of any voice forward, and makes it easier for post-editing (or no editing at all). Best sub-$100 microphone around.
Sony PJ-790E Handycam with Projector.This consumer handheld camera is great for getting any shot. You can adjust focus, exposure, white balance, IRIS, and more to get a look and feel to your podcast. The built in projector allows you to present what you just recorded!
- The Crazy Facebook Messenger App Rules and a Safe Way to… August 14, 2014 Last week Facebook turned off the Messenger within the main… (7,832)
- 10 Ways to Make Google Hangout a Better Experience for All July 10, 2011 In the last couple days, the invite feature for Google+… (4,499)
- Manga Studio EX5, Wacom Intuos Manga Tablet: Computer to… November 21, 2013 I was asked to check out the new version of… (4,405)
- Apple TV vs. Roku vs. Chromecast – It’s a… August 16, 2013 A few weeks ago, Google came out with their newest… (3,345)
- Can your Laptop Battery Really Explode? April 17, 2008 The story of Exploding laptops is not a new one.… (3,259)
- File and Network Browsing in Debian Linux and Gnome February 28, 2009 As a little explanation, I specify Gnome in the title… (2,345)
- HERO4 Black from GoPro: Record 4K or 1080p 120fps October 26, 2014 It's been an awesome time here in Vegas - I've… (1,692)
- How to Embed Instagram Video on Your Blog, Upload to YouTube June 22, 2013 Watch the Video on How to Put Instagram Video on… (1,635)
- Acoustic Stream is a Bluetooth Wireless Guitar and… May 19, 2014 Imagine a device that can send your guitar signal and… (1,613)
- 5 Microphones that Look Cool for Podcasting (Sound Good,… June 17, 2011 OK, so you are doing your show. The people are… (1,468)