Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS One more week, then I’ll be in San Francisco for a Ford Drive, then an HP event. I might even get a chance to stop at DEMO and the Computer History Museum. It will definitely be a long week of great events. ITM, I’m laying low, trying to get all shows ready for next week. Hotline – 608-205-4378 – geekazine (at) gmail.com Download the audio version Subscribe: Feedburner – Zune – iTunes – TechPodcasts – Blubrry – Stitcher You can catch me on Twitter – Facebook Group – About.Me – Google Plus Day in Tech History – Geekazine Special Media Feed – iPad365 Geek Smack! Tech News: Netflix Starts a PAC – Is...
On Facebook, G+
Looking to switch to iPads? Why not try iPad Rentals first?
MXL 770 FET MicrophoneI use this MXL style microphone for my shows. It brings the best features of any voice forward, and makes it easier for post-editing (or no editing at all). Best sub-$100 microphone around.
Sony PJ-790E Handycam with Projector.This consumer handheld camera is great for getting any shot. You can adjust focus, exposure, white balance, IRIS, and more to get a look and feel to your podcast. The built in projector allows you to present what you just recorded!
- The Crazy Facebook Messenger App Rules and a Safe Way to… August 14, 2014 Last week Facebook turned off the Messenger within the main… (9,914)
- HERO4 Black from GoPro: Record 4K or 1080p 120fps October 26, 2014 It's been an awesome time here in Vegas - I've… (3,956)
- 10 Ways to Make Google Hangout a Better Experience for All July 10, 2011 In the last couple days, the invite feature for Google+… (3,517)
- Acoustic Stream is a Bluetooth Wireless Guitar and… May 19, 2014 Imagine a device that can send your guitar signal and… (3,424)
- Can your Laptop Battery Really Explode? April 17, 2008 The story of Exploding laptops is not a new one.… (2,159)
- LiveU Streaming Packs LU400, LU500, Smart Grip Stick – April 24, 2014 Video streaming is a great way to get a show… (1,987)